Where to buy ?

bushido
Go to solution Solved by ChillNG,

Stupid question but where can I buy your campaign ?

It does not appears on the DCS e-Shop (the only F16 campaign is the red flag one) and it does not appears on the in-game campaign DLC either (yes I have updated my game to 2.9.0.46801)

I very much appreciated your F18 campaign and I was looking for your F16 campaign to ultimately enjoy this airraft.

• Solution

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/campaigns/f-16c_first_in_weasels_over_syria_campaign/

Should be here, it's in the e-shop but not the product section on the left of the menu bar.

12 minutes ago, bushido said:

Stupid question but where can I buy your campaign ?

It does not appears on the DCS e-Shop (the only F16 campaign is the red flag one) and it does not appears on the in-game campaign DLC either (yes I have updated my game to 2.9.0.46801)

I very much appreciated your F18 campaign and I was looking for your F16 campaign to ultimately enjoy this airraft.

Edited by ChillNG

40 minutes ago, bushido said:

Thanks ChillNG, that's weird it does not appears on the French e-shop.

I Might wait a few days untill it appears in-game, I don't want to buy it if then I can't find it in my DLC module for whatever reason.

Let me know if it doesn't change and I'll flag it.  Nothing to do with localisation settings is it? 

It is definitly linked with localisation settings, I can buy the campaign going to the English e-shop.

My only concern is that given my game is in French and that currently the campaign does not appears in the available / purchasable in-game DLC I'm not 100% sure that if I buy the campaign I will see it as available in my game.

@mackurt did you buy it ? And if your game is in Chinese, did you see it as available in your game ? Are you able to download and install without issue?

I‘ve had the same issue at the german e-shop and then bought it on Steam. License could be transferred but only showed a link to the shop after I switched to english.
Whats more of an issue is that the campaign wasn‘t available for download in the standalone Module manager. I then changed my language in DCS from DE to EN in the lang.cfg. This did the trick and download was possible. Good News is the campagain is still available after switching back to DE. 
Definitly something strange with the localization. 

• ED Team

yes it is reported already. 

EN and Ru links working at the moment 

thank you

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

2小时前,bushido说:

It is definitly linked with localisation settings, I can buy the campaign going to the English e-shop.

My only concern is that given my game is in French and that currently the campaign does not appears in the available / purchasable in-game DLC I'm not 100% sure that if I buy the campaign I will see it as available in my game.

@mackurt did you buy it ? And if your game is in Chinese, did you see it as available in your game ? Are you able to download and install without issue?

I bought it in English e-shop. but my DCS game is chinese and i cannot found it in my game...and thus cannot download it.

Fly when you ready

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GTX980M 16G X56

4 minutes ago, mackurt said:

I bought it in English e-shop. but my DCS game is chinese and i cannot found it in my game...and thus cannot download it.

From what Bignewy says above, sounds like a bug in the shop and sounds like they are fixing it.  I had a user on my discord with a similar issue this morning, they opened a support ticket and it got fixed within the hour.

4分钟前,ChillNG说:

From what Bignewy says above, sounds like a bug in the shop and sounds like they are fixing it.  I had a user on my discord with a similar issue this morning, they opened a support ticket and it got fixed within the hour.

Hoping ED could fix it as soon as possible. can't wait for this campaign.

Fly when you ready

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GTX980M 16G X56

1 hour ago, mackurt said:

Thanks for the feedback, that was my fear.

1 hour ago, ChillNG said:

Ok I'll just wait untill they fix the issue. Time to revisit the manual I think !

28 minutes ago, Tobse said:

Just bought it to support the great work you do, hope this shop issue will be resolved soon.

Cheers,

Tobse

Thanks, much appreciated 👍

23 minutes ago, lt_d4n said:

In my case the campaign, doesnt appear to install in the module manager

Make sure you're on open beta, and if so it might be the localisation issue above.  I'd advise opening a support ticket if so.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb lt_d4n:

In my case the campaign, doesnt appear to install in the module manager

You can try to change your language in DCS to EN. Worked for me. See this Post for the procedure: 

You can chabge back to your preferred language after the download.

• Like 1