Slow controller response for some axis in some aircraft

I have an issue where some of the axis (mostly the primary controls) in game controls have much slower movement than my actual stick. It's only for some aircraft, mostly helicopters. Worst I've noticed is the Hind where for the pedals the ingame pedals needs about 4 seconds to move from full one side to full the other side.

Here is a video which shows it in the Apache. First the controls settings which does show the speed the axis is actually moving, and then in the cockpit where you can see the much slower speed of the stick there.
https://youtu.be/mNGojrpdJnk

Also included a track file.

For the aircraft I have tested these are the ones which have slow controls:
AH-64, A-10CII, KA-50 III, Mi-24

These ones have responsive controls:
UH-1, F-14, F-16, F-18, Su-25T, Viggen, T-51.

slow-joystick.trk

1 hour ago, Flappie said:

I've just tested the Apache and the A-10C II, and I get the exact same reaction time. I guess it's a feature.

Why would it be a feature that my joystick does not match the position of the in-game stick? Is there a huge damper or something that prevents the pilot from moving the stick faster in the real aircraft?

Most of the time it's not a big problem, but e.g. for auto-rotations in helicopters when you quickly need to dump collective and make big adjustments on the other controls for that, it gets to be a big obstacle if it can take up to 4 seconds for the controls to get where you want them to be...

7 hours ago, Flappie said:

I timed the Mi-24 rudder:

• Pedal Damper On: 3 seconds from full left to full right.
  • Pedal Damper Off: less than 2 seconds from full left to full right.

Ok, so my timing was off by a second. Interesting that the pedal damper makes a difference. But that is still very slow. Even when the damper is off, should it be that slow?

Are the pilots unable to move the pedals faster than that in the real Hind?

Edited by arneh

1 hour ago, arneh said:

Are the pilots unable to move the pedals faster than that in the real Hind?

I guess so. Probably to avoid damage to the tail rotor?

Read this thread below, you might learn interesting things. I just did.

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.