CURRENT PROBLEMS WITH 2.9 SOLVED

Further tests have shown that it is probably related to the previous DCS updates.
A version of the mission, saved in the current DCS version, passed the test without any further changes, and the problem no longer occurs there.
This may also be the reason why we can't reproduce the problem.
The problem should, therefore, be resolved with the next mission update. However, the workaround remains included for safety reasons.

Unfortunately, I can't say if it will be part of the next beta update because the official deadline for this has already passed.

Always happy landings ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I guess the problem in mission 1 is not yet corrected? I played it yesterday (DCS latest beta) and Wolf-1 seemed to be hovering at wp2 next to station but nothing happens. 

I think I'll just move on to next mission, I hope I'm not missing anything important by skipping the rest of mission 1.

@Simonster83
This is the problem described above.
We fixed it weeks ago, but ED released the hotfix without it. :hmm:

It should be in the January update. :notworthy:

I don't know your flying skills, but if you need any help,feel free to contact me. Just yesterday, 30 minutes of flight training for mission three were given. Landing in confined areas.

Mission 2 is mainly transport. There is some information on skipping a task within the mission if you break a cargo. You can find it in the Documents folder.

Depending on your time zone, I like to invite you to the Black Angels Squd. :police:

Always happy landings.

Edited by CHPL

Always happy landings ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I guess we're waiting for a January update still ?

Just tried it, and Wolf1 "landed" at the Power Station, however not really, he hovered completely static 3 feet above ground, see attached screenie.

Edit: I'm on OpenBeta 2.9.2.49940

Screenshot_VirtualDesktop.Android_2024.01.19-23.17.19.901_687.jpeg

Edited by Dachs

System: Asus z270 A Prime, Intel i7-7700K 4.8GHz, 32GB DDR4, RTX2080, Samsung 500GB 850 EVO SSD.

Valve Index VR, TM Warthog Throttle & Grip, Virpil MongoosT-50CM2 base, TM TPDR Rudders.

@Dachs
Unfortunately, yes. :dunno:
We campaign creators have been trying for a long time to convince ED to separate updates for campaigns from the general updates and thus get shorter intervals, but so far, unfortunately, without success.

• Like 1

Always happy landings ;)