DCS: Black Shark Multiplayer in Arcade Mode?

EuroOtto

Hello,

in Singleplayermode i run DCS: Black Shark in Arcade Mode.

When i connect to a server in Multiplayermode, the Simulator Mode is active.

Is it possible to play DCS: Black Shark Multiplayer in Arcade Mode?

Regards

EuroOtto

I dont have an option to change that. It depends on the mission.

Edit the Mission to your liking and save ;)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Two ways:

- Select you settings in the principal game menu -> options menu -> gameplay label and tick "use these options for all missions". This will make every mission to use those settings, regardless of what you selected in the editor.

- In the editor screen, go to customize menu -> options and tick those options you want (tick "enforce" and "value") This will make each mission use it's own settings. (don't use the "use these options for all missions" described above).

Any way, it's more satisfying to learn to play in simulation mode (and btw, I don't there is much online players wanting to go that mode). I deeply suggest you to put a text in the mission briefing saying it's in "arcade mode", please.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

- Select you settings in the principal game menu -> options menu -> gameplay label and tick "use these options for all missions". This will make every mission to use those settings, regardless of what you selected in the editor.

Yes i wrote this thread, because that dont work at me. I have the german dvd version.

Like Distiler said in the row below the one you quoted:

Start single player, open the mission editor, load the multiplayer mission you want to play on your server, open the mission options (button above the blue checkmark at the left), select the aides you want to activate (through checking the relevant enforce and state boxes), save the mission under a new name, then load that one in your server.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

No it wouldn't. It would mean that people can cheat on multiplayer servers where people are flying sim mode and you would fly arcade and thus have a very unfair advantage.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

• 2 weeks later...

arcade or sim

i think, you should not be able to edit any server settings while u want to play online.

as u can imagine, aracade mod is much easier to handle then sim mode.

so when u fly with arcade against a sim mode pilot, u have a lot of advantage.

is it this u wanna have? dont think so.

so if you fly arcade, search a server where all the poeple fly with this settings.

if u fly sim, do it as well.

regards

vienna

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Well if its like LOMAC certain missions force game settings. I think a lot of missions in LOMAC were locked and some werent, if you had the password you could change the settings to your liking. I could be talking out of misunderstanding though so take this with a grain of salt!

A game should be played without using hints. A person should use his brain to play the game. Password will provide you a facility and you play the game without using your brain. Which I think lost the interest of the game.