2.9 Crash reboot in Multi Threading

Branli

After the 2.9 update i experience allot of crashes lately with MT. Mostly Crash Reboot. The game runs fine at start, but suddenly without notice its crash reboots. I had this today at least 3 times within 2 days. I play mostly my own missions. Its just a debug mission (for coding purpose) with nothing fancy in it. I'm testing the AH-64D and checking some events it generates like S_EVENT_HIT / S_EVENT_SHOT.

Lasing - AI CAS .miz dcs.log

• ED Team
46 minutes ago, Branli said:

After the 2.9 update i experience allot of crashes lately with MT. Mostly Crash Reboot. The game runs fine at start, but suddenly without notice its crash reboots. I had this today at least 3 times within 2 days. I play mostly my own missions. Its just a debug mission (for coding purpose) with nothing fancy in it. I'm testing the AH-64D and checking some events it generates like S_EVENT_HIT / S_EVENT_SHOT.

Lasing - AI CAS .miz 17.81 kB · 3 downloads dcs.log 303.31 kB · 4 downloads

Please remove all unofficial mods and run a slow repair or verify if steam. 

You have 65GB RAM, if you wish to you can set your pagefile to auto, it will save some room on your disc. 

Ensure windows is up to date and all drivers. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

38 minutes ago, Drac said:

When you say "The game runs fine at start, but suddenly without notice its crash reboots", is that DCS or the computer.  A friend of mine computer crashes after a few minutes in MT.  Thanks

My PC just reboots. 

I removed my shaders again just in case and I'll try slow repair and check my pagefile.

• ED Team
1 hour ago, Branli said:

My PC just reboots. 

I removed my shaders again just in case and I'll try slow repair and check my pagefile.

pc reboot generally points to a hardware issue, have you checked the windows event viewer to take a look for clues? 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 3 weeks later...