DCS2TARGET: DCS to Thrustmaster HOTAS LED Controller (Viper Mission Pack, Viper Panel and Warthog)

slughead

In that case you'll need to take it up with Thrustmaster Support as this occurs during their initialisation code. Good luck! I found them to be as useful as a chocolate teapot.

• 4 weeks later...

dcs2target has moved from export.lua method to the hooks method. I would suggest you use the latest release of dcs2target as the hooks method will not interfere with other mods that use the export.lua method.

3 hours ago, slughead said:

dcs2target has moved from export.lua method to the hooks method. I would suggest you use the latest release of dcs2target as the hooks method will not interfere with other mods that use the export.lua method.

where do I find it , i n what file directory

• 1 month later...

Hello. Just downloaded the two files. Almost all seems fine. My only problem ist that the LEDs on the right hand side (TQS Mission) don't work at all. Instead of this, when being locked from a radar, the LED ACT/PWR illuminates.  Thanks in advance und many thanks to slughead for his job.

• 2 weeks later...

So i just got my Viper TQS, plugged it in without booting DCS and got the standard green lights. I am unable to change the led light intensity (i've followed the TM manual i.e pressing the two buttons and moving the knob) I don't have any other lights such as for the gear lever or the "bricks" and "wheels". 

I assume i need to download this and it will automatically get the other lights to work in DCS?

2 minutes ago, jungleboy123 said:

So i just got my Viper TQS, plugged it in without booting DCS and got the standard green lights. I am unable to change the led light intensity (i've followed the TM manual i.e pressing the two buttons and moving the knob) I don't have any other lights such as for the gear lever or the "bricks" and "wheels". 

I assume i need to download this and it will automatically get the other lights to work in DCS?

That's correct. DCS2TARGET will give you the other lights, e.g. gear. However, it does not control the brightness of the Viper lights as the ability to control them via TARGET is not supported by Thrustmaster at this time.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, slughead said:

That's correct. DCS2TARGET will give you the other lights, e.g. gear. However, it does not control the brightness of the Viper lights as the ability to control them via TARGET is not supported by Thrustmaster at this time.

Thanks so much.

When you mean cannot control brightness, do you mean even following the manual and it wont even work with that i.e the two button press and using the knob?

53 minutes ago, jungleboy123 said:

Thanks so much.

When you mean cannot control brightness, do you mean even following the manual and it wont even work with that i.e the two button press and using the knob?

You should be able to do it manually. I have been able to adjust mine by following the instructions.