TAA ghosting slightly improved as of 2.9.1.48111?

REDEYE_CVW-66

I was unsure of where to post this, so my apologies if it should be elsewhere.

I noticed when playing a 'another' popular sim, that TAA gave me great and smooth visuals without ghosting.

When 2.9 dropped, the ghosting was so bad it was not an option. However, knowing that in theory it could work, I was hoping for improvements.

For me, the shimmering is the big issue, in which TAA helps a lot (at the cost of some blur).

EDIT: If combined with FSR (Don't have new card for DLSS), the MFD issues persist.

In the current patch a slight improvent indeed seems to have happened.

YES- the ghosting is still there, but the MFD screens seem better and overall results are much better overall.

I am imagining this or have others noticed it?

Hope this is an indication of progress being made and that others have had similar or better results.

Edited by REDEYE_CVW-66
  • Like 1

Don't get too excited - but I also noticed some improvement using TAA and FSR as well.

Installed the Patch Late last night and only had a few minutes to check. 

• Another place where TAA suffers is in the Mirrors when flying flow. The Mirror quality is full of motion blur with the trees and terrain as you pass over rocking your wings etc.. 
  • Selecting Res. of cockpit Displays 1024 vs 1024 Every Frame may make a little difference.

ED has its hands full fixing bigger problems, I am sure they will get around to getting TAA to work as well as it does in other sims in the future. 

• Like 1
  • Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]