F-16 FLCS

Noctrach

@NineLine @BIGNEWY

In my first draft I actually prefaced this thread with the line "Because this topic keeps being derailed with G-modeling and FM questions, I'd like to ask you guys to keep this thread clear of those comments." But then figured I might invite derailing, so removed it.

Why is a question about a latency in the F-16 FLCS being merged with a thread about G-modeling?

Observation:
It's measurable in-game that no matter the controller, OS or hardware configuration, there's a ~60ms delay between an input on the F-16 and the FLCS response. You can see this across a slew of different controls types, but it's especially demonstrable with very twitchy joysticks or good low-latency keyboards.

This same latency can not be reproduced on any other airplane

Question, without judgement:
Is this intentional behaviour for this jet, and can you shed light on what causes it? (i.e. Why is this a feature unique to the F-16)

Edited by Noctrach

• ED Team

Hi,

the thread covers both topics, they are reported so we all need to be patient while these issues are being worked on. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• Wags locked this topic