stutters when I approached the C-130 (tanker)

Go to solution Solved by BIGNEWY,

Today I first downloaded the ST version, so that I could then download MT, because as I mentioned, this way MT works much better for me. Then I flew with the MiG 29 in multiplayer (4YA_Aerobatics_Online_Caucasus_Beta_V2.57[02_DAYTIME]-20231121-201331). Everything was fine, but when I approached the C-130 (tanker), massive staters began again. Just in case, I attached the logs.

dcs.log dcs.log.old 

• ED Team
  • Solution

Hi, 

Ive split this out of the other thread as it will be easier to try and help you without derailing the mt.lua thread. 

I had a quick look at your log, you are using some unofficial mods and edits it seems, shader edits maybe? also some integrity check errors for.

Please remove all and run a slow repair deleting any files it finds. 

Delete your metshader2 and fxo folders in saved games dcs folder and restart DCS. 

First load will take longer while it creates new shaders. 

then test again to see if you notice a difference. 

If you are able to reproduce and the track isnt to long please attach it with a fresh log. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I tried to repeat this situation, following all the recommendations. But this time everything was absolutely smooth. But it should be noted that after today's patch 2.9.1.48335 I don't see any more such massive starters as before in MT.. I'll try to repeat it in a few days to make sure it doesn't happen again

Edited by Red_Pilot

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team
On 11/23/2023 at 9:17 PM, Red_Pilot said:

I tried to repeat this situation, following all the recommendations. But this time everything was absolutely smooth. But it should be noted that after today's patch 2.9.1.48335 I don't see any more such massive starters as before in MT.. I'll try to repeat it in a few days to make sure it doesn't happen again

good to hear and thanks for letting us know. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2