Instructor voice

AddyRazz

On training missions I cannot hear the instructors voice, everything else sounds fine, I can hear a muffled sound in the background barely audible. What are the best settings to hear his voice? This is with headphones and speakers 

Thanks 

Motherboard: MSI MPG X570S EDGE MAX | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x OClocked| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 3080 Ti | RAM: 64 GB DDR4 @ 3600 MHz | OS: Win 11 64 bit | M.2 SSD 1TB Samsung 970 EVO +

On training missions I cannot hear the instructors voice, everything else sounds fine, I can hear a muffled sound in the background barely audible. What are the best settings to hear his voice? This is with headphones and speakers 
Thanks 
Are you sure there is one? I'll test, but quite a few tutorials in old modules don't have one.

EDIT: Just tested. They don't, only sound is confirmation "blip" when pressing space to continue. It was like this in the Huey, (Casmo is the instructor now it seems) and F-5E until a user added his voice I believe. Probably more modules. We'll just have to wait for an update/complete upgrade to this module like A-10C/Ka-50 etc. I came late to DCS and it's my understanding that the earlier modules didn't even have interactive lessons.

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Are you sure there is one? I'll test, but quite a few tutorials in old modules don't have one.

EDIT: Just tested. They don't, only sound is confirmation "blip" when pressing space to continue. It was like this in the Huey, (Casmo is the instructor now it seems) and F-5E until a user added his voice I believe. Probably more modules. We'll just have to wait for an update/complete upgrade to this module like A-10C/Ka-50 etc. I came late to DCS and it's my understanding that the earlier modules didn't even have interactive lessons.

There is definitely a faint voice in the background and can hear him if I turn the volume up super loud, currently doing the F/A-18C training modules

Motherboard: MSI MPG X570S EDGE MAX | CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x OClocked| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 3080 Ti | RAM: 64 GB DDR4 @ 3600 MHz | OS: Win 11 64 bit | M.2 SSD 1TB Samsung 970 EVO +

There is definitely a faint voice in the background and can hear him if I turn the volume up super loud, currently doing the F/A-18C training modules
Ah! You posted in the Mi-8 forum. Are you saying you don't get instructor's voice in the F/A-18C?

Arh sorry, was posted from my mobile, so if someone can move this into the correct area.

Yes that's correct, no volume on the voice in F/A-18C training modules

• Like 1

• ED Team

Hi, 

please let me know the specific mission name so we can check it 

Also check your volume settings in dcs and if you use hear like in helmet enabled or not. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

15 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi, 

please let me know the specific mission name so we can check it 

Also check your volume settings in dcs and if you use hear like in helmet enabled or not. 

thank you

Thanks for that, it was in some of the training modules for the F/A18 however I tried some different headphones and is a bit better, The F16 Viper training sessions are a much better volume.

• ED Team

Hi, 

we have checked the missions and all looks good with audio levels, can you double check your settings, pay particular attention to the hear like in helmet setting, and also check the helmet audio slider. 

thank you

• Thanks 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

3 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi, 

we have checked the missions and all looks good with audio levels, can you double check your settings, pay particular attention to the hear like in helmet setting, and also check the helmet audio slider. 

thank you

That's great thanks for checking, I will check mine 😀