Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC ×
Forum Maintenance between 04:00 - 06:00 UTC

Chaffs and Flares Amount

CacTusrap

Anyone know anything about how to edit amount of chaffs and flares ? I want to train but because of low amount of flares I must keep restarting mission and this is boring , i'm discovering new ways to avoid sams by mirage-2000c but i need more chaffs and flares amount to keep practicing without waste of times on restarting missions . thanks for your time friends .

Edited by CacTusrap

The Mirage 2000C has a fixed amount of 112 chaff and 16 flares.

You can attach a pod on pylon 10 if you want more, with 108 chaff , 48 flares, or a mix.

The DCS decoy system being too limited to properly model the M-2000C, the amount is overriden by internal code and thus changing values in lua does not work.

If you need more than you can mount with the pod, for training purposes, I think you can use the "unlimited weapons" option, it also applies to decoys (to be confirmed)

Edited by Kercheiz
  • Like 2

with unlimited weapon option all bombs also will be unlimited and leave aircraft with heavy load in entire mission and this is not good even for training mission . I need not unlimited but maybe 4x or 5x amount of countermeasures to do my practice . if you know how to edit internal code to make this happen please teach me .

with unlimited weapon option all bombs also will be unlimited and leave aircraft with heavy load in entire mission and this is not good even for training mission . I need not unlimited but maybe 4x or 5x amount of countermeasures to do my practice . if you know how to edit internal code to make this happen please teach me .
Make a wish in the general wishlist thread. It's a great idea!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk