2 step authenticator (cant log into my account)

jethead
Go to solution Solved by BIGNEWY,

I have tried numerous times to log into my account only for the 2 step authenticator to block me every time, I keep getting a message telling me to input the correct pin number every time, the authenticator is showing the correct account user name attached to my account. 

4 hours ago, jethead said:

I have tried numerous times to log into my account only for the 2 step authenticator to block me every time, I keep getting a message telling me to input the correct pin number every time, the authenticator is showing the correct account user name attached to my account. 

This process doesn't sound familiar at all, I don't know of a 2-step authentication in DCS World. I'm wondering, are you logging in via Steam? In that case you should log your issue in a Steam forum or support site.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• ED Team
  • Solution
4 hours ago, jethead said:

Please check your authenticator, sometimes they get out of sync with time, with google authenticator there is an option in settings to sync time. Worth a try. 

If not email support using the same email as the one on your account 

support@digitalcombatsimulator.com or eagledynamics.service@gmail.com

thank you

4 minutes ago, LeCuvier said:

This process doesn't sound familiar at all, I don't know of a 2-step authentication in DCS World

you can enable 2fa on your dcs account and forum account in the settings 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

13 hours ago, LeCuvier said:

This process doesn't sound familiar at all, I don't know of a 2-step authentication in DCS World. I'm wondering, are you logging in via Steam? In that case you should log your issue in a Steam forum or support site.

And you now need TFA to use module trials.  That's were most are running into it.