DCS World version 2.9.1.48335 (Multi Thread latest stable release version) - Maximum Graphics Quality with Nvidia DLAA at non-VR 1080HD Demonstration.

DCS World version 2.9.1.48335 (Multi Thread latest stable release version), I played at maximum graphics quality with Nvidia DLAA at non-VR 1080HD resolution demonstration. This video show gameplay without any stuttering or any frame freeze but it just tested in quick mission. You can see the graphics setting was set at maximum quality but in 1080HD resolution.

Edited by JOKERACTS

• JOKERACTS changed the title to DCS World version 2.9.1.48335 (Multi Thread latest stable release version) - Maximum Graphics Quality with Nvidia DLAA at non-VR 1080HD Demonstration.

Second demonstration gameplay video show without any stuttering or any frame freeze with it tested in detailed mission with multiple vehicles. You can see the graphics setting was set at maximum quality with color grading but in 1080HD resolution.

🤩🥰😍💯

This DCS World 2.9.1.48335 (I am running it with Multi Thread) update was amazing with graphics quality improvement and maintain or slightly improve FPS (especially the Nvidia DLAA), Greatly reduced the GPU temperature (previous stable release version 2.8.7.42718 with GPU operating temperature at 88oC and now with this latest stable release version, the GPU run in 70-78oC which was a lot cooler.) and I noticed the Gameplay video recording had greatly reduce the video file size as well.

The new F4 view camera control mode was very good but I think I still need the old F4 view camera mouse camera control.

Just a question for this DLAA/DLSS implementation, Nvidia said DLAA/DLSS will only work with Ray Tracing. The DCS World currently run in DirectX 12 or the new Vulcan API with Ray Tracing? 

For me, I don't use DLSS and I only use DLAA. Nvidia only upgrade the DLSS, DLSS 2 for all RTX GPU, DLSS 3 for 40 series RTX GPU, and they said the latest Ray Reconstruction will work on all the RTX GPU but stated at DLSS 3.5? 

Is this DCS World got the Ray Reconstruction?

You must've misinterpreted something. DLSS and DLAA in 2.9 require an RTX card to work, but are not dependent on ray tracing or reconstruction otherwise. DCS doesn't use these and is still DX11 title. Vulkan version is being developed in the meantime.

Why have you posted this thread in the bugs and problems section if you're not reporting a bug here anyway?

Edited by Art-J
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

10 hours ago, Art-J said:

You must've misinterpreted something. DLSS and DLAA in 2.9 require an RTX card to work, but are not dependent on ray tracing or reconstruction otherwise. DCS doesn't use these and is still DX11 title. Vulkan version is being developed in the meantime.

Why have you posted this thread in the bugs and problems section if you're not reporting a bug here anyway?

Ok, DLSS/DLAA supported DX11. I am just curious why so many people got stuttering or frame freeze while I never got such problems. I read the forum and found a lots of performance bugs. 

• 2 weeks later...