Why can't find my Saved Games Folder in my C: after fresh installed.

weijas
Go to solution Solved by Rudel_chw,

Hi All

After Fresh installed DCS World 2.9 and fired it up to get it started.

I tried to check my Saved Games Folder in the  C drive but cannot find it anywhere.

It is supposed to be in  C:\Users\xxxx\Saved Games\.

Without the Saved Games Folder, I can't import the saved games folder that I have saved.

It's a nightmare to reconfigure all the joysticks etc. 😞

Anything that I have missed out on during my installment?

Please any suggestions to help me get it right.

Thank you

Now managed to restore my Saved Games Folder to C Drive.

You can restore system folders using bat files from this website. https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/23504-restore-default-location-personal-folders-windows-10-a.html

Direct link to restore Saved Games https://www.tenforums.com/attachments/tutorials/38713d1442867993-users-personal-folders-restore-default-location-windows-10-a-restore_saved_games_default_location.bat

Edited by weijas

• Solution
4 hours ago, weijas said:

Glad you managed to fix this issue, and thanks for sharing the solution, will save it on my tips notebook. 

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Ya, for some weird reason after copy and paste DCS world from Old PC to New PC.  
Followed every steps from the community, managed to launch and get into game but can’t find Save Games Folder in C Drive. 
Done a total delete and a clean installed of DCS world 2.9 launch and get into the game. After exiting tried to find Save Games Folder but to no avail.

Fortunately found the solution from Reddit site.