The State Military recruiting for F/A-18C F-16C F-15E AH-64D UH-1H F-14B/F-4E AV-8B

CaptainSnickles

•  Website URL: https://www.statelyfe.com/military/ (Discord invite at the bottom)

image.png

Twice a year, we, The State Military open for recruitment, allowing others to join. We are a nearly five-year-old, DCS milsim group. We have a solid foundation and great bi-annual rhythm. We added purpose-built from the ground up website, that provides a holistic overview for pilot careers and takes our organization to the next level. Some of our values:

• Community/networking/teamwork/collaboration
    • Mutual betterment in and out of the jet
    • Respectful environment for people of a wide range of age and skill level to succeed and have fun
    • Pilot "career" oriented (longer term tracking/success)
    • Automated organization/statistical analysis (low input, high output)

You will NOT fit well if:

• Your primary focus is being the top dog at others' expense
    • Your ego is overpowering
    • You have little patience for those learning and developing at a slower pace than you
    • You have trouble fitting into a hierarchical structure (command)

• A few highlights we offer:
    • 24/7, OVH, dedicated server (64GB)
    • Dynamic, deployment mission environment with narratives, intel, and custom mission scripts
    • Custom skin packs, complete with pilot names, kill marks, and other customizations
    • Automatically awarded deployment decorations
    • Individual logbooks
    • Pilot career statistics tracking
    • Diverse set of squadrons/available aircraft to fly
    • Suite of committed and talented instructors, who can help you get up to speed in your chosen aircraft quickly and make the most of our your DCS experience.
    • MUCH more ...
    Aircraft we are recruiting for:
    • F/A-18C
    • F-16C
    • F-15E
    • AH-64D
    • UH-1H
    • F-14B/F-4E (conditional situation, ask us in Discord)
    • AV-8B (conditional situation, ask us in Discord)

If you are even considering participation with us, now is a great time to hop back on board. We have a ton of momentum and are coming off one of our strongest deployments ever. Stop by and chat with us in Discord. 23-2 Deployment: If you'd like to take a look at some of the information made available publicly from deployment, take a look here: https://www.statelyfe.com/military/deployment/

Discord Invite: https://discord.com/invite/cj6Ee3v

(minimum age: 18 years old) (edited)

65b9c5f60131253481d9f172895983ba.jpg?siz

YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER

The State

I don't know how many active hornet pilots The State has, but I know from past experience the more pilots participating in a mission the more difficult or challenging it is to provide enough targets, A2A or A2G, for each pilot to engaged in, having flown for 1 1/2 to 2hrs or more without engaging any targets. How does The State relate to this challenge? Thank you for your reply!

System specs: WIN 10 64, i7 4790K, ASRock Z97 Extreme6, GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws. SB Live Audio, Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Combat Pro peds, TIR 5.1 pro clippy thingy, Saitek Eclipse keyboard, Sennheiser headphones & mic

Which timezone do you operate on?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

@Mr_sukebe we operate in est however we do have a squadron of hornets from Europe that fly times better suited for euro time zones

@flycats2 speaking from experience our campaign is “dynamic” and quite scripted the specifics of the scripting I’m not sure as I’m not a mission builder. We have 2x squads of hornets each (1 euro based 1 est based) roughly 10 pilots. Very rarely do we fly a mission where we do not engage something, apart from the training part of our cycle. 

• Like 1