What happen to the AV-8B FM ?

vctpil

Hi,

I didn't fly the aircraft for a long time, but I try recently, and it seems the aircraft does not roll on his longitudinal axis anymore (not centered on the VV)!

When I induce a roll only, the aircraft move in yaw (you can see the VV moving left-right when rolling left-right).

Pls, fix it asap, thanks,

Vincent

Track attached.

AV8B FM.trk

• Like 1

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

Hi,

Quite disappointed, issue not solved with the 2.9.2.49629.

I can't wait flying this aircraft again.

Thanks to have a look.

• Like 1

IAMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3.7 to 4.8Ghz - 32Go DDR4 3600Mhz - GeForce RTX 3080 - Samsung Odyssey G7 QLED - AIMXY

Just flew last night in multiplayer with the latest patch.  I had no issues at all.  If the plane is yawing when you roll, then it sounds like you have multiple input devices assigned to rudder or some other weird thing.  Just go through all your input settings for pitch, roll, and rudder and check every column to make sure the same axis isn't assigned to multiple controllers.

17 hours ago, Xpendable said:

Just flew last night in multiplayer with the latest patch.  I had no issues at all.  If the plane is yawing when you roll, then it sounds like you have multiple input devices assigned to rudder or some other weird thing.  Just go through all your input settings for pitch, roll, and rudder and check every column to make sure the same axis isn't assigned to multiple controllers.

No, that's not the case.

21 hours ago, buur said:

Have you checked your input devices? Sounds like you have rudder and roll axis on the same input device. 

Checked already, but not the case.

Found the problem!

The aicraft is rolling around the ghost VV, not the actual VV as it should be.

Here's a track with wind. you can see the ghost VV stay aligned with the steerpoint.

This was a old bug present when I bought the AV-8B long time ago, bug reported, corrected, then is back again.

Thanks to have a look.

AV8B FM2.trk