AG CCRP lofting issues?

Burner1111
Go to solution Solved by Moonshine,

Could somebody confirm, if the CCRP lofting is working or not? I cannot get it working, tried with mk82's and cbu87's. Something seems off with the release!? It seems to jump forward or not releasing, when it needs to be released. Please confirm! Maybe I'm doing something wrong now, something changed during the procedure. CCIP is working.

FYI: cleared all meta, fxo and disabled mod's, also repaired and created a new dcs Openbeta folder. Did not change anything.

f16 lofting not working.trk

Intel Core i7 9700k, MSI MEG Z390 ACE, 2 x 16GB HyperX DDR4 Fury, RTX 2080Ti, Corsair PSU RM750, Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus + SSD 860 EVO (DCS), NZXT CPU cooler Kraken X62, Fractal Design R6 black.

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, Thrustmaster F-18 HOTAS, RealSimulator FSDB-R3 Lighting, Sim Gears F-16 ICP LT, 3x Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR5, VoiceAttack+Vaicom PRO, DCS UFC app in Samsung 10" tablet.

• Solution

havent had any trouble with it, all bombs fell within a reasonable margin of error (no wind, all errors originate from inaccurate flying of the ASL during the pull up to release)

make sure you keep your speed, dont immediately pull up when the cue appears. you might fall out of range again due to bleeding speed, pulling up too steep or both. i plug the burner shortly before i start my pull up and once the pull up cue appears, give it a second or two before you actually start pulling, that way you should stay well within release parameters

CCRP_toss_MK84.trk CCRP_toss_CBU87.trk CCRP_toss_MK82.trk

Edited by Moonshine
  • Like 1

thanks @Moonshine, those trk's and instructions were very helpful, now I understood that my own old lofting procedures were wrong. I pulled too hard/too steep - especially, when the cue came and kept pulling and yes, too fast/immediately. Now I managed to replicate this correct loft like 85%.

Seems I lost the ways for a while, haven't flowed Viper some time now. This case closed "pilot error".

Intel Core i7 9700k, MSI MEG Z390 ACE, 2 x 16GB HyperX DDR4 Fury, RTX 2080Ti, Corsair PSU RM750, Samsung SSD 970 Evo Plus + SSD 860 EVO (DCS), NZXT CPU cooler Kraken X62, Fractal Design R6 black.

Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, Thrustmaster F-18 HOTAS, RealSimulator FSDB-R3 Lighting, Sim Gears F-16 ICP LT, 3x Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR5, VoiceAttack+Vaicom PRO, DCS UFC app in Samsung 10" tablet.

56 minutes ago, Burner1111 said:

thanks @Moonshine, those trk's and instructions were very helpful, now I understood that my own old lofting procedures were wrong. I pulled too hard/too steep - especially, when the cue came and kept pulling and yes, too fast/immediately. Now I managed to replicate this correct loft like 85%.

Seems I lost the ways for a while, haven't flowed Viper some time now. This case closed "pilot error".

Yeah give it time, use the pull up cue as a guide during your run to release. It shows the 4G mark, maintain that and youll be fine. Also note that the FPM has to be as centered as possible on the ASL, if not, bombs will miss or if too far off, bombs will not release at all

Edited by Moonshine
  • Thanks 1