Vr Issues

Steady

fcIj6xLValve index dev graph

So im running a i7 10700k 32gig ram 3070gpu and the games on a nvme drive. Soon as I launch the game it goes from 9ms latency to bouncing from 80-130ms. Previously it was a little jittery at times but with this recent update to something. Im not sure if its on dcs side steam vr program, or even graphics drivers (which ive changed and the issues still persists) Any help resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated ive been scowering the forums trying to find a solution and havent come up with anything as of yet. Ive also tried launching the game with and without the command line --force_enable_VR --force_OpenXR. It only does this with dcs no other game has this issue that ive tried thus far. from asseto coursa, elite, boneworks or anything else. It only presents when I launch dcs.

20 hours ago, Swiso said:

Wrong spot here, this is for realsimulator input devices:

www.realsimulator.com

No it's not, this is VR Bugs subforum.

Edited by Lange_666
  • Thanks 1

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!

23 hours ago, Steady said:

fcIj6xLValve index dev graph

So im running a i7 10700k 32gig ram 3070gpu and the games on a nvme drive. Soon as I launch the game it goes from 9ms latency to bouncing from 80-130ms. Previously it was a little jittery at times but with this recent update to something. Im not sure if its on dcs side steam vr program, or even graphics drivers (which ive changed and the issues still persists) Any help resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated ive been scowering the forums trying to find a solution and havent come up with anything as of yet. Ive also tried launching the game with and without the command line --force_enable_VR --force_OpenXR. It only does this with dcs no other game has this issue that ive tried thus far. from asseto coursa, elite, boneworks or anything else. It only presents when I launch dcs.

Hey Mack:

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

If the moderator did his job properly he would have also deleted your post and send you a little message why he removed it.

• Like 1

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!