Cycle function for FCR Scan Mode, FCR Scan Size & TADS FOV

GrEaSeLiTeNiN

With the addition of FCR and its related functions to come (C-scope, zoom, cued search), I sure hope ED could add QOL binding options like being able to cycle FCR modes, FCR scan size modes, TADS zoom modes, LST modes, etc. It is quite doable to keep most of these CPG flight and RHG/LHG functions on a hotas like the warthog with the help of a modifier, without resorting to using a secondary device like a game pad. These simple binding options would be a tremendous help and would be greatly appreciated.. 

Edited by GrEaSeLiTeNiN

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
TM Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home x64 | 
My HOTAS Profiles

17 hours ago, LorenLuke said:

Have you tried using a modifier key for that? I use a hat switch for tads zoom, and just use modifier + hat switch for FCR zoom.

Yes I did, all used up even on my warthog hotas. With the addition of FCR, I am just short of CPG FCR scan modes on a Hat although the saving grace is that you can mouse click on the LHG. Would be great if one day they could also include options for user opted long and short presses to get by. 

Edited by GrEaSeLiTeNiN

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Gigabyte RTX 3070 Gaming OC 8GB | 32GB Adata Spectrix D50 3600 Mhz (16x2) | Asus B550 TUF Plus Gaming | 2TB Aorus Gen4
TM Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home x64 | 
My HOTAS Profiles

• GrEaSeLiTeNiN changed the title to Cycle function for FCR Scan Mode, FCR Scan Size & TADS FOV
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2023 at 8:48 AM, GrEaSeLiTeNiN said:

Yes I did, all used up even on my warthog hotas. With the addition of FCR, I am just short of CPG FCR scan modes on a Hat although the saving grace is that you can mouse click on the LHG. Would be great if one day they could also include options for user opted long and short presses to get by. 

I use the warthog hotas, too. I don't need a modifier at all. I have a modifier on EAC, but that's to switch to pilot controls. Everything you need when not flying can be done without a modifier.

On the stick:

• FCR mode: Trim Hat
  • FCR zoom: DMS
  • WAS/Target store: TMS (store is down)
  • Slave: Masermode swich
  • Laser 2nd detent: paddle
  • LMC: CMS depress
  • TADS FOV: CMS
  • Cued search: Pickle
  • Trigger: Trigger
  • zoom: pinkie

On the throttle:

• Sight select: coolie hat
  • FCR Single/continuous: air brake aft/fwd
  • Sight TV/FLIR: boat switch fwd/aft
  • IAT: China hat fwd/aft
  • LST: A/P mode select (using _OFF bindings for LST off)
  • TDC slew: microstick
  • Cursor enter: microstick depress
  • NVS select: pinkie switch
  • polarity switch: pinkie button