Big bugs Reporting

SUHANG
Go to solution Solved by Flappie,

After I updated the latest DCS 2.9.2.49629, I found out there are at least three big bugs.

1) the ground vehicle group disappears in the Su25T geogia oil war campaign. The at the starting point of the mission, it will pop up the text as "you are filed to protect the ground group, mission file" .And If you take flight, you just cannot find the enemy armed vehicles in the smoke indicated area.

2) Carrier stanis disappeare. I put an FA18 on the carrier and begines the mission, only to found out the plane crashes into the sea. 

3) FA18 CCIP cross would not go down to the target as I use MK83. 

Please check these up.

Almost for sure (at least on the 1st two and likely the third) you have mods installed that are causing issues with the latest patch.  Many reports of disappearing objects with some mods that are "broken" with this patch.  Start by uninstalling them and doing a repair.  If that doesn't work, try renaming your saved games folder in case you missed uninstalling something.

3小时前,rob10说:

Almost for sure (at least on the 1st two and likely the third) you have mods installed that are causing issues with the latest patch.  Many reports of disappearing objects with some mods that are "broken" with this patch.  Start by uninstalling them and doing a repair.  If that doesn't work, try renaming your saved games folder in case you missed uninstalling something.

I installed A4E, and JAS39, two mods. Are they cause the problems? I love A4E, at least leave A4E for me there.