A-10C II All Skins

Dragan

Will we get transferable all skins from the old A-10A / A-10C to the modernized A-10C II Tank Killer? It's much easier for the team to transfer it than to download them separately.It has already been 3 years since the latest modernized A-10 appeared in DCS

Edited by Dragan

Posted (edited)

The A-10C II exists in this form already for the fourth year, I think it's time to change all the skins from the previous 2 versions of the A-10, somehow I'm convinced that most of us in the world are using the latest A-10C II and yes the previous version of the older A-10C is used by much less people, compared to the oldest A-10A which is an institution and deserves respect and survival in DCS, finally I don't see the reason for the existence of the previous old A-10C Warthog next to this modernized one with a helmet and a laser maverick...

Edited by Dragan

3 hours ago, Dragan said:

The A-10C II exists in this form already for the fourth year, I think it's time to change all the skins from the previous 2 versions of the A-10, somehow I'm convinced that most of us in the world are using the latest A-10C II and yes the previous version of the older A-10C is used by much less people, compared to the oldest A-10A which is an institution and deserves respect and survival in DCS, finally I don't see the reason for the existence of the previous old A-10C Warthog next to this modernized one with a helmet and a laser maverick...

I read what you wrote but i dont get what you want to say, im sorry.

Well, related to this topic, that finally after these 3 years we finally get all the skins from the previous A-10A / A-10C, and that I don't understand the existence of 2 A-10C, I exclude of course the A-10A legendary original plane from this

5 hours ago, Dragan said:

finally I don't see the reason for the existence of the previous old A-10C Warthog next to this modernized one

compatibility … have you not noticed that your old A-10C missions need editing if you want to fly them with the new A-10C2 ? … having the old A-10C around means that updating old missions is optional.

• Like 3

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

20 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

compatibility … have you not noticed that your old A-10C missions need editing if you want to fly them with the new A-10C2 ? … having the old A-10C around means that updating old missions is optional.

Maybe that's the right reason, but it would be nice if our skins were transferred to the modern A-10C, specifically I'm missing certain squadrons that I would like to have, I'll say that I only have the A-10C II from the module. I've used all the squadrons offered, I even wished that if the ex squadron A-10 skins from the Massachusetts MA Guard could be revived, I would love all of these…

Just now, Dragan said:

but it would be nice if our skins were transferred to the modern A-10C

The new A-10C would need to have the exact same external 3d model as the old one, in order to be able to use the old liveries. For me, it’s preferable to have a new 3d model.

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Posted (edited)

This one is missing from the collection of skins for the current A-10 in DCS.If at least one of the guys who know how to make leather would do this, I would be grateful, I used to do it for Lock On once upon a time,but it's different here, I don't know...

A-10_104th_FW_iraq_side.jpg

Edited by Dragan