Experienced F-16 VF, LF Active Mature Organized Squadrons East Coast

From that other sim, trying to avoid headless chicken servers and the single-player campaigns don't cut it. Also 6 years submarine experience in the Navy operating nuclear reactors.

Experienced in tactical/brevity comms, SEAD, DEAD, BVR, ACM, AAR, formation landing, pop-up attacks, and most weapons

Edited by Screenfacer

3 hours ago, Screenfacer said:

From that other sim, trying to avoid headless chicken servers and the single-player campaigns don't cut it. Also 6 years submarine experience in the Navy operating nuclear reactors.

Experienced in tactical/brevity comms, SEAD, DEAD, BVR, ACM, AAR, formation landing, pop-up attacks, and most weapons

Six years in submarines. 

Let's see...about two, two and a half years to get through the pipe, that puts you on your first boat with three and a half to four years to EAOS.  Three and a half to four years on submarines operating a nuclear reactor, which makes you an ET (as opposed to the EMs and MMs who play aft of the tunnel but don't operate the reactor).  I've heard nukes get to miss the normal A school, which sounds boring. 

Six months-ish to qual the panel, another six to qual the boat.  Two and a half to three years with your dolphins pinned on submarines operating nuclear reactors 6x6 P&S, probably, unless a lot has changed.  The avatar looks boomer-ish, which means three out and three in, most of your time making steerage turns and every transient has burned out, so absolutely nothing ever changes other than the endless drills during the COs day (your real job is to get the CO promoted, and if that means you never sleep that's a price he's willing to pay).

Welcome to DCS!  You can do barrel rolls here, and it only takes one person to manage flight!

Edited by Raisuli

5 minutes ago, Screenfacer said:

Nope I was actually fast attack. This was just the coolest avatar I could find 😂

That's a relief.  I always have nothing but sympathy for boomers; the most excitement anyone ever gets there is an emergency pump start.  Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled squadron search (but I can't get "Make your altitude two seven thousand, aye.  Fifteen degrees up bubble, make turns for three six zero knots!" out of my head.)