Mosquito night fighter campaign

Have you ever considered making a mosquito night fighter campaign?

I love your campaigns, especially the ww2 stuff; I'm halfway trough V for Victory and I'm loving it, but I'm already in despair when it will finish ahahahah.

Since lately you are approaching new ww2 campaigns in an even more realistic and less hollywood style (as you say) way, have you ever considered a realistic night fighter campaign? 

I read an awesome book on this, I really recommend it: Cover of Darkness, which is the story of a pilot that went from night fighter pilot training to developing radar intercept tactics for the RAF. 

I know we don't have a radar equipped Mossie but the radar work is done entirely by the navigator, which talks the pilot through the intercept, (and this could be set up with triggers, even though it would probably be quite complicated, I don't know if the ME or any scripting engine is able to work out your position relative to a plane, maybe with moving trigger zones or something like that).

Anyways, just an idea, worst case scenario I just recommended you an awesome book.

Btw, any long term plans for something new for the spit? maybe something polish? 😉