HOTAS A-G submode selection FCR bug DCS 2.9.2.49940

Go to solution Solved by BIGNEWY,

When going into A-G and cycling to CCRP with the NWS/AR switch, the FCR will stay in the last selected mode (in my track CRM/RWS) instead of going into GM (which I believe is the standard preplanned FCR A-G mode), CRM is not available in the A-G mastermode, so this shouldn't be possible. This only happens with the NWS/AR switch, if you select CCRP via the OSBs on the MFDs, it will work correctly (and then NWS/AR switch also works correctly).

Steps to reproduce:
1. Get into A-G mode with bombs that can use CCIP/CCRP/DTOS (anything except IAMs If I recall correctly)
2. Cycle with the NWS/AR switch through A-G submodes, the FCR will stay in the last selected mode instead of going to GM when in CCRP

Track attached, I can also provide evidence in PMs if required.

HOTAS A-G submode selection FCR bug.trk

• Like 1

• ED Team
  • Solution

Hi we are not able to reproduce this, please remove any unofficial mods or edits if any. 

attach your dcs log if it persists we can look for clues

thank you 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2