PRE-PRINTED Left & Right dash, W/Visor for WW mip

Gooday all, not sure if this is the correct place to post this but here it is. Does anyone know if the PRE-PRINTED Left & Right dash, W/Visor for WW mip for F/A-18C (available on ETSY) is compatible with DCS STEAM versions? I have asked the seller, but he stated he does not know as he has only tried it with the stand alone version & has not had anyone comment about compatibility with Steam version. I do not know if it makes a difference or not, but for lights & switches to work must access DCS BIOS. Thank you in advance for any help in this matter. Screenshot_20240121_112459_Etsy.jpg

Edited by GrimReaper06

Am 26.1.2024 um 21:59 schrieb GrimReaper06:

I am not sure, I do not have this yet. Trying to see if anyone knows if it works with Steam version before I purchase it. You can look it up on Etsy.

As far as I know, you can also transfer your steam version to standalone.

vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

image.png

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: I have purchased the PRE-PRINTED Left & Right dash, W/Visor for WW mip for F/A-18C, installed them, downloaded & installed DCS BIOS FORK. It does work with DCS STEAM Edition. Thank you to all who replied to my original message. Attached is a photo doing light test.20240317_142208.jpg