How do you view mission editor-created Navigation Points when in-game? Ref. Casmo's video

MIghtymoo

Ref. video: 

Watched the video. Looks easy enough to create routes, but I did not find out how to view the navigation points on the F10-map for reference when creating routes. Only created out of my memory from when I created them in the ME. Any idea how you view them in game?

Intel i9 13900K | RTX4090 | 64 Gb DDR4 3600 CL18 | 2Tb PCIe4.0 | Varjo Aero | Pico 4 on WIFI6e | Virtual Desktop running VDXR

On 1/26/2024 at 4:48 PM, MIghtymoo said:

Ref. video: 

Watched the video. Looks easy enough to create routes, but I did not find out how to view the navigation points on the F10-map for reference when creating routes. Only created out of my memory from when I created them in the ME. Any idea how you view them in game?

I believe that there isn't a way to show all the routes, since the B and C routes are created with list points, not proper Waypoints in the ME. So, the only way to check them out is by looking at the TSD.

21 hours ago, SloppyDog said:

I believe that there isn't a way to show all the routes, since the B and C routes are created with list points, not proper Waypoints in the ME. So, the only way to check them out is by looking at the TSD.

Is there any way to see the location of the list points you created in the ME on the map when flying?

Edited by MIghtymoo

Intel i9 13900K | RTX4090 | 64 Gb DDR4 3600 CL18 | 2Tb PCIe4.0 | Varjo Aero | Pico 4 on WIFI6e | Virtual Desktop running VDXR

9 hours ago, MIghtymoo said:

Is there any way to see the location of the list points you created in the ME on the map when flying?

No. I would take note of them in for example Scratchpad to know where each point is, it's not that hard since you don't need to write the coordinates just the number it has in the list.

If Razbam implements a DTC for the F-15E it may be listed somewhere maybe in the kneeboard.

• Like 2

On 1/30/2024 at 5:35 AM, MIghtymoo said:

👋    Only if you draw them in separately with the draw tool. Bit time intensive, but it is a workaround.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1