X-56 Joystick

rglmsgt

My X-56 Joystick just went out!  This is what happens:  I move the joystick and the jet will not pitch or roll until I move the Joystick half the distance. in other words I cannot move the jet with the usual short movements.  This happened all of a sudden, in order to pitch down or up I have to move the joystick half the distance of the joystick and it is very sluggish, slow, same with roll and no adjustments of the axis tune help.  This is very hard to explain.  Can someone please advise. 

Before I pushed joystick for pitch down I could move jet with short movement now it takes long and sluggish movement just to move the aircraft, and not adjustments of the axis helps 

On 10/26/2022 at 3:08 PM, -SkyRaider- said:

Try to change the USB port or if you have 2.0 and 3.0 choose the last one.

On 10/27/2022 at 1:13 PM, corn322 said:

Does the X56 use potentiometers for the axis? Maybe one came loose on the inside? I have an older model, the X36, and I've had to hot glue the pots back into position at least twice.

On 1/28/2024 at 5:46 PM, rglmsgt said:

My X-56 Joystick just went out!  This is what happens:  I move the joystick and the jet will not pitch or roll until I move the Joystick half the distance. in other words I cannot move the jet with the usual short movements.  This happened all of a sudden, in order to pitch down or up I have to move the joystick half the distance of the joystick and it is very sluggish, slow, same with roll and no adjustments of the axis tune help.  This is very hard to explain.  Can someone please advise. 

Before I pushed joystick for pitch down I could move jet with short movement now it takes long and sluggish movement just to move the aircraft, and not adjustments of the axis helps 

Hi.

To me it looks like a mechanical problem, like something inside is loose.

Try to open it (the base) and check all movements. Look fos some piece not attached or too stiff.

Can't tell more as I don't know how the X56 is inside, but I have an 52 pro and I guess they are oretty much similar inside.

Saludos.

Saca111