Already asked: The capacity to remove the grass in trigger zones

jef32

Hi

All is in the title. We can remove objects or trees or both trees and objects from a zone but we can't remove the grass and all the added hangars are filled with high grass or we are forced to totally remove the grass from all the game. Let us the choice. You created a beautiful grass and it would be a shame to remove it but, in other way, we don't want to see this grass under hangars and other buildings we add in a mission.

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

Oupps ! I did a mistake. Just wanting to make a quote about what you said, I've reported accidentaly your message to ED. Sorry

So ED forget my report, it's a mistake

So as you said, removing the grass from object placement, a dream that ED will certainly not come true.

Edited by jef32

CPU: I7-6700K 4Ghz, GC: nVidia GeForce Titan X Gigabytes, 32 Go DDR4, Motherboard: Gigabytes Z170X-Gaming 3. OS: W10-Family, 3 HD Samsung SSD 850 Pro 1TB + 1 Samsung SSD EVO 500 Gb. Oculus Rift CV1

2 hours ago, jef32 said:

I've reported accidentaly your message to ED. Sorry

No problem, still 0 warning points :thumbup:

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria