Missing navigation points and false "BINGO" warning

Pavlin_33

I am not sure what exact steeps are needed to reproduce this bug, but when starting cold-n-dark a false "BINGO" warning is displayed on the HUD and there are no way points displayed on the HSI screen even though they are loaded and present in the navigation list. Selecting a waypoint one, for example shows some bogus 1600+NM point.
Screen_240131_154800.jpg
On my screenshot you can see both issues as well as the list of the entered points. My takeoff field was Beslan.

i5-4690K CPU 3.50Ghz @ 4.10GHz; 32GB DDR3 1600MHz; GeForce GTX 1660 Super; LG IPS225@1920x1080; Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB; Windows 10 Pro

Hi, fly the jet to replicate the issue and save the track file. You can then post it here with a detailed description. 

Check the fuel button on the MFD to see what bingo is set - default is 2000 lb.

The waypoint selected in the image shows 163? is that correct? that's a long distance to the waypoint.

RWR screen looks okay, apart from missing waypoint sequence 

On 2/7/2024 at 10:14 PM, antiload said:

Hi, fly the jet to replicate the issue and save the track file. You can then post it here with a detailed description. 

Check the fuel button on the MFD to see what bingo is set - default is 2000 lb.

The waypoint selected in the image shows 163? is that correct? that's a long distance to the waypoint.

RWR screen looks okay, apart from missing waypoint sequence 

Unfortunately I don't really know how exactly to replicate this one, but it has happened on multiple occasions. I was hopping that someone else could provide some more info in order to narrow down the cause of the problem.
Selected way point is #01.

I did not touch the default BINGO fuel setting and the plane had 100% fuel load.

Yes, one thing that accompanies this bug is that the way points don't show up in the RWR screen. They also can't be used, but they do exist in the flight plan with correct coordinates.

Edited by Pavlin_33

i5-4690K CPU 3.50Ghz @ 4.10GHz; 32GB DDR3 1600MHz; GeForce GTX 1660 Super; LG IPS225@1920x1080; Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB; Windows 10 Pro

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Pavlin_33:

Yes, one thing that accompanies this bug is that the way points don't show up in the RWR screen. They also can't be used, but they do exist in the flight plan with correct coordinates.

The Only "non buggy" reason this might have is by not bein in "CRS" Mode of the Nav System. At least what i can think off. 

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Pavlin_33:

Unfortunately I don't really know how exactly to replicate this one, but it has happened on multiple occasions. I was hopping that someone else could provide some more info in order to narrow down the cause of the problem.

There is another 2 Bug that might be somewhat related. But is equally as impossible to reproduce them as they dont happen very often and , in my case, only in MP because thats the only thing i play. 

1. Sometimes the Jeff goes wild and shouts every possible Voice warning at you  without any reason. Like, all of them. Happened to me during Taxi, Takeoff and in flight. Other from the Squadron did experience the same. 

2. The "old" Bug of empty batterie and only being abled to start up with ground power is back, sometimes. But it learned something new: Now, when the Jet is completely started up (Engine Running, ready to taxi) and you disconnect Ground Power - the jet shuts down and is back to cold. Yay. 

Edited by BigBorner

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Napillo:

if you press the 'test' button on the warning lights it'll do that after some delay

Yes, but i didnt press it nor do i have a double bind with it somewhere on the hotas or anywhere else.