UN 2000 Blue Line Heliports

Glide

Is there a way to utilize the heliports along the UN Blue Line?  There seems to be a buffer around them to prevent placing unit on them.  I thought maybe an invisible FARP would work, but no.

Screen_240201_070819.jpg

Thanks!  It's turning into the beginnings of a campaign.  This is a great area to fly helicopters in DCS, and a great area for flying helicopters if you have the civilian sim as well.

Screen_240208_084559.jpg

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 3:49 PM, Glide said:

Thanks!  It's turning into the beginnings of a campaign.  This is a great area to fly helicopters in DCS, and a great area for flying helicopters if you have the civilian sim as well.

Screen_240208_084559.jpg

All the small helipads and details of this map, are screaming for more helo missions. Will certainly try your mission once it's available 👍

• Like 2

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

The details of the checkpoints and outposts are great!  You will note the bright white spotlights just above the REDFOR T72 off my 1 o'clock.  If you can see these lights, you are spotted.  I'm not sure if that's something that can be triggered, but I'm putting that in the briefing.  Working on the insertion point today.  It's quite dramatic.  You follow the fence at the top of the hill, and then just when you would turn left, you hop over the little town with the trees, and dive into the canyon on the other side.  Fun stuff!

Screen_240211_033937.jpg

Edited by Glide
  • Like 1