Multi-threading is still extremely unstable on my machine

Go to solution Solved by Red_Pilot,

Today I tried to make MT work again. I did a slow recovery of the DCS. Even the custom liveries have been removed. I deleted everything I could find, even in the Saved Games folder. I have installed the latest nvidia driver version . Earlier I tried to use the file "MT.lua" and parking for the cores, but it didn't help. And so, I tried to play MT again.. At first I had a crash. Then I managed to enter the multiplayer and I even had a very smooth game. But the next attempts ended in crashes again and a very, very long download

Спойлер

i7-12700KF  3.60 GHz,   RAM 32,0 DDR4 3200, 3070ti, DCS is installed on HDD  disk. 

Edited by Red_Pilot
  • Like 1

Logs, a simple offline mission for tests before online, where I also sometimes got crashes (it is with MiG19 and Syria) and I couldn't insert tracks from the multiplayer

Спойлер

dcs.logdcs.log.olddebrief.logExport.log

Syria_test.miz

I couldn't insert tracks from the multiplayer, but I tested the work of MT on this

zz.png

server, there is always the same mission and I always spawned at Hussein airfield, with a MiG 19

Although I am sure that the choice of aircraft or airfield does not affect anything. Bigger or smaller, problems haunt me on all maps and with all planes

I should add that DCS MT is the only game where I have problems. I also did not make any changes to the settings of my computer, did not change the frequency of the processor and did not overclock the video card

To be honest, I'm losing hope that someday it will work as it should.

PS I added a link for the log.zip  as advised by silverdevil

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uUKmRUbfzy6622dDJ4gL23JUaOLncEgw/view?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bAPvbdD9a_xK4pjUdgPssA3fl-dXuY19/view?usp=drive_link

Edited by Red_Pilot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Red_Pilot said:

To be honest, I'm losing hope that someday it will work as it should.

hello

first thing is i would recommend moving DCS to an SSD drive. then run a repair. also rename export.lua to something for backup. i do not think you need to have MIG-19 in that file. dcs.log just abruptly ends so that is odd. dcs.log.old ends without a crash. in the saved games\dcs\logs folder, do you see a file called something like dcs.log-XXXXXXXX-XXXXXX.zip? if so post that file.

Edited by silverdevil

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

It seems the zip didn't load because of the weight. As for the SSD.. I've tried it before, and it hasn't gotten me out of trouble. And as for the export of the MiG-19, it really is not needed. I sometimes use ICARUS (cockpit for the second monitor). But I also tried to delete it and installed it again after I realized that deleting did not improve anything.

However, I added a link to the zip

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uUKmRUbfzy6622dDJ4gL23JUaOLncEgw/view?usp=drive_link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bAPvbdD9a_xK4pjUdgPssA3fl-dXuY19/view?usp=drive_link

Edited by Red_Pilot

38 minutes ago, Red_Pilot said:

However, I added a link to the zip

rename your scripts folder. error happened just before the crash in the zip from today.

39 minutes ago, Red_Pilot said:

As for the SSD.. I've tried it before, and it hasn't gotten me out of trouble.

it is recommended to use SSD whether it fixed your issues or not.

40 minutes ago, Red_Pilot said:

I sometimes use ICARUS

i would also recommend trying DCS without IKARUS. although IKARUS is not mentioned in the logs.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

• 4 weeks later...