Kaktus

Proficiency poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How proficient are you in modules you own?

• Very high proficiency
    • High proficiency
    • Medium proficiency
    • Low proficiency
    • Very low proficiency
  2. 2. How many modules you own

• 1 to 3
    • 3 to 5
    • I have them all
  3. 3. Do you focus on one module to get as high proficiency as possible before moving to flying others?

• Yes, i keep flying, learning until i can land with my eyes closed
    • I move to another module as soon as i take off
    • I keep changing from one to another, barely remember how to start engines in planes cuz of that

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 05/09/24 at 02:26 PM

I have been playing tis series for a long time I have all assets packs,   all terrains,  I have been flying the P-47 and FA-18 or last years most proficient in them only...  F-4 Phantom II I purchase.,

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

There are 0 good answers for this poll. Maybe you should have thought out the questions better. I think that all of us have modules that we are very good at and some that we never use and only fly for fun or whatever. I don't think that any one person is aces at all modules, and very few are here for only one module. 

Owned modules? Very few fall into any of the options that you offer. 

And the last question is pretty much the first question. 

My answer to you is.....Who cares? Not to be snide but we come fly here because we like what we are doing. This isn't COD or Battlefield where every teen and post teen player is obsessed with their KD ratio or ranking. DCS caters to a higher standard of player. None of that stuff matters to most of the people here.