DCS crashes in  VR (flat works)

Brzi_Joe

Thank you.

Here are my recommendations to find the culprit(s) (remember, the less running software, the better):

1. For a start, if you dont stream, disable NVIDIA Share.
  2. To go further, I don't recommend using GeForce Experience at all. I don't have it on my computer. If you don't need it, uninstall it. You just need the NVIDIA driver.
  3. You have both Pimax and Oculus services running. You have to make a choice. 😉 You said you are using a Pimax gear, so maybe you should uninstall the Oculus software if you don't use them (OVRRedir.exe, OVRServer_x64.exe, OVRServiceLauncher.exe).
  4. Disable ASROCK A-Tuning and Phantom Gaming Tuning services (or uninstall them). Avoid self-proclaimed "gaming" software like a plague. All they do is get in the way.
  5. You have 5 different Nahimic services running on your PC. I have just one (NahimicService.exe). Try and disable the other 4 (Nahimic3, NahimicNotifySys, NahimicSvc64 and NahimiSvc3 (sic)).
  6. Disable your 3 Alienware services if you have no use for them.
  7. Now, fly in DCS and see if it keeps crashing.

Edited by Flappie
  • Like 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Flappie, I wanted to do all those things, but I was playing DCS without problems last 2-3 days. If crashes happen again, I will carry this on, if not - I will just leave all as it is. Thankx anyway!

• Like 1