Please: "easy flight" mode option

flavnet

Hi everyone. Surely I will be criticized for this request (and even more surely I will be ignored), however, I try anyway. Please, is it possible to implement the "Easy flight" mode optional for the Ka-50 III also for the Mi-24?
In fact, it is a lot of fun to use the Ka-50 III with this mode activated, while the Mi-24 is a nightmare to fly!!!! Frankly, after a few frustrating attempts, I completely abandoned the Mi-24. Even the AH-64 is easier to fly.
On the other hand, I don't understand what's the point of providing the option and then not implementing it!
I think I won't buy any more helicopter modules in the absence of an effective "easy flight" option.

Arcade modes were present in DCS in the past but are being phased out for some time now. As far as i know, ED does not plan to implement any kind of simplified modes. The "easy flight" option you describe might be a relict of that.

What exactly makes the Mi-24 a nightmare for you to fly? In general, the Hind is quite easy to handle and is stable in flight. I suspect you might have issues with the trim, autopilot channels and microswitch behavior(?), which are a bit confusing at the beginning. If you describe your issues, maybe we can lend a hand to make the Mi-24 fun for you, because "easy flight" will most likely not be a thing no matter what.

If you have the feel the helicopter fights you, you might want to read up on

and

both are long and a bit more complex, but they describe pretty well, how the Hind works in regard of pedals, trimming, autopilot channels.

Edited by Schlingel mit Kringel
added threads and a bit more text
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for your kindness Schlingel mit Kringel. However, I want to tell you how fun the "Easy Flight" mode is for the very latest Ka-50 III. Try it!
This means that it is not a "mission impossible" to create simplified flight parameters for a particular aircraft. Even World War II aircraft become significantly easier to fly and funny if autorudder is activated.
However, I will try to fly it after setting up the controls as the tutorials suggest since my controllers are fully functional.

• Like 1

Like SmK said, what are your issues?

If you can give us a bit more specifics, we might be able to offer assistance.

I might be wrong, but it seems to me you are not familiar with helicopter flight and trying to fly it like an airplane.

• Like 1