need help getting 3 way switches full functionality

Go to solution Solved by Hammer1-1,

Ive a new handmade device that has a few 3 way hats that I cannot assign more than 2 keystrokes at a time for and need help getting the middle position to register as a button click. Ive tried searching the forum and quite literally everything popped up, so any help would be appreciated.

This isnt a virpil, winwing or vkb stick as its custom made so Im fairly certain Im unable to use those apps to modify keystrokes.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Sounds like a hardware thing (depending on switch it might not have that option) which I can't help you with.  But if you can't find a hardware solution or there isn't one, look at the Thrustmaster bindings.  Most of those (under "special for joystick" in the bindings) have an option that takes that into account (TM 3 way switches work that way).  You could likely emulate the lua for those to get what you need on a software side.

• Solution

I found the solution - didnt know they recently added an off condition for a button, so the following would be the correct way to set up a 3 way toggle:

A9C75782-479E-4587-9920-C531719AAAE7.jpg

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins