Viggen force feedback effects.

Gunfreak

So took my first flight in the Viggen since I got my FFB stick a year or so ago. 

And well it's kinda odd, I'm fighting the stick all the time, even on level flight the stick suddenly wants to go left or right. during turns, the stick gets thrown all over the place. Now the F14 has great force feedback, but the FFB behavior in the Viggen sims illogical. Now I've never flown a real one, and I was dogfighting something that is not the AJS37s forte. So might just be the Viggen was really uncomfortable in being there. But it did feel odd, nothing like that has happened in any other aircraft with the FFB stick, not in warbirds, not in anything in DCS or other sims, I can best describe the behavior as the stick being "possessed" Like it had a mind completely of it self, separate from both what I did and what I could see the plane do.

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

So took my first flight in the Viggen since I got my FFB stick a year or so ago. 
And well it's kinda odd, I'm fighting the stick all the time, even on level flight the stick suddenly wants to go left or right. during turns, the stick gets thrown all over the place. Now the F14 has great force feedback, but the FFB behavior in the Viggen sims illogical. Now I've never flown a real one, and I was dogfighting something that is not the AJS37s forte. So might just be the Viggen was really uncomfortable in being there. But it did feel odd, nothing like that has happened in any other aircraft with the FFB stick, not in warbirds, not in anything in DCS or other sims, I can best describe the behavior as the stick being "possessed" Like it had a mind completely of it self, separate from both what I did and what I could see the plane do.
I bet you haven't swapped axis in the FFB tune in control settings. This needs to be done for EVERY module. The effects in the Viggen are great.
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MAXsenna said:

I bet you haven't swapped axis in the FFB tune in control settings. This needs to be done for EVERY module. The effects in the Viggen are great.
Cheers!

I did that, no improvement, in fact it was worse, so I swapped back, and and there are only some modules that need it, Spitfire needs, it P47 needs it, P51 not so much

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

I did that, no improvement, in fact it was worse, so I swapped back, and and there are only some modules that need it, Spitfire needs, it P47 needs it, P51 not so much
To test which modules that needs it, just trim, and see which way the stick moves. You might need to both swap and inverse. The Hind had that issue initially.