Turtle Beach Flight Deck

ebabil

This product looks very promising despite the non-real-life thing. Especially onboard touchpad screen might be a good solution for essential panels like ICP's or maybe even for MFD's? It also has small another screen on the stick that might be used as radio frequencies?

This system has lots of button as well.

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

The whole reason for a HOTAS is that you can keep your attention on other stuff than the throttle and stick

I fail to see the value of the screen on the throttle when it takes away your attention from what's happening on the screen that actually requires your attention

Especially when you constantly have to lift your arm to see anything on it AND also to make certain you are pushing on the correct 'area' of a touchscreen

It looks nice for a beginner, but that's not a beginner's price range, that money buys a TM 16000 and head tracker

that last item, much more valuable than a non-haptic button screen

• Like 1
  • Intel I5 13600k / AsRock Z790 Steel Legend / Gigabyte RTX3060ti OC 8Gb / Kingston Fury DDR5 5600 64Gb / Adata 960 Max / HP Reverb G2 v2
  • Virpil MT50 Mongoost T50cm Stick, T50 Throttle,  ACE Interceptor Rudder Pedals / WinWing Orion2  18, 18 UFC&HUD / Thrustmaster MFD Cougar / Logitech Flight Panel / VKB SEM V  / DIY Button Box

image.png

I can't imagine, when you look at the size of the base, that the stick has a very good gimble either. Certainly not on par with the likes of a VKB, WinWing or Virpil for the money anyway. 

i5-11600K CPU, 64GB DDR4 RAM, XFX Speedster MERC319 AMD Radeon 6900 XT, Oculus Quest 2, HP Reverb G2