Viper HARM HAS scan timer

iboalex

Just started with HARM HAS mode in the Viper doing procedures in the training section. 

Somehow my HAS cycle timer freezes after I select the appropriate table and deselct targets I don't need in the scan cycle. 

The only way I get the timer to count down is to cycle through the tables, but then all cycle targets are selected. 

Is this i a bug in the Viper? 

• ED Team

Hi welcome to the forum

if possible include a short as possible track replay example, you can save a track replay when you exit the mission during the debrief

thank you  

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Hi, 

VR will not affect the systems in the aircraft. 

But thanks for letting us know it is working thank you 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Reopening the thread.

It appears that the HAS timer would reset itself after some seconds (in the tracks attached sometimes as long as 18 seconds sometimes as short as 4). Scanned targets appear to "jump around" the HAS page when scanning resets and there are multiple targets in seeker FoV. 

First track (HAS timer) shows the timer resetting itself.

Second track (HAS jump) - I apologize for the length, it's a bit of a flight (~3 minutes?) - shows scanned targets jumping around the HAS page.

Third track (HAS multiple) shows the HAS having issues scanning targets every reset - I had three or four SA-11 sites spread across 5nm firing at me and HAS could only detect the first two.

Cheers.

HAS timer.trk HAS jump.trk HAS multiple.trk

Edited by Sarix

R7-4800H @ 8x 2.9GHz + (8+16)GB DDR4? RAM + GTX 1660Ti.

Gripen needs to be a thing.