[CHK] WMD 7 - Camera seems to be IN the pod

BigBorner

23 minutes ago, BigBorner said:

I tried it again and now the issue is gone 

just watched in the first pass and I can see what you mean: it felt as if it was showing the picture within the case.

On observation: I am under impression that in previous version the POD did not move at all visually outside, while in this version I can see that it actually moves.

Edited by okopanja

• uboats changed the title to [CHK] WMD 7 - Camera seems to be IN the pod
23小时前,BigBorner说:

Thank you! Yes, that was weird. Luckily it vanished on the second run. Except for having BHOT and WHOT in CCD Mode 🙂

Hi, I'm tested your problem.

There is indeed a problem with the external model, this issue is known and waiting fixed.

Regarding the issue of CCD effect, I did not reproduce it in the latest OB version. I see that you are discussing this issue and it is not stable. Can there be a stable method to reproduce this phenomenon?

5 hours ago, JG54_NF2 said:

Regarding the issue of CCD effect, I did not reproduce it in the latest OB version. I see that you are discussing this issue and it is not stable. Can there be a stable method to reproduce this phenomenon?

I am using just the normal hotas commands to change between BHT and WHT, its just that i can change between those modes in CCD and IR. Its always doing that and since many updates, so there are no further steps i could tell you to reproduce the issue. ill post a track tomorrow, if you want.