[FIXED] WMD7 Pod not lasing and moving

DrWalnuss

Hello Pilots. With the new Patch from 22.02.2024 the WMD7 have have the same Bug from over 3 Month now. When you use the WMD7, the pod work fine for the first minutes. When i use my BRM90 and use the laser few times for more then 8 targets, the laser will not work anymore. You can´t manuell laser or the automatic laser not work. When you are in SP mode and the camera locks forward, you can´t move the camera now. When the laser not work, you can´t move the camera. Only when you go in INS and then the camera move.

In the Video on minute 2:03 you see the last time where the laser work. Then the laser not work anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EkVkZVHrOc

I can reproduce the bug every time. Make a mission with more then 16 targets. Attack the targets with the BRM 90 and the WMD 7 and you will see the bug.

When you try to replace the Pod, nothing change. Laser not work and in SP mode the camera don´t move. Repairing the plane not work. Restart the pod not working.

track file not exist then i fly in mission editor.

I hope it so hard but i dont belive that, DEKA fix that in the next month patch. I read so much when UBOATS say "it is ED fault" and i think it and BiGNEWY say it "NO IT IS NOT ED FAULT" Deka fix that. That is anoying for that beatiful plane. It was the best module in DCS. But the last month i dont think more. To much bugs! PLS DEKA MAKE JF-17 GREAT AGAIN!

dcs.log

Edited by uboats
  • Thanks 1

You need to turn off the laser unless you are actively firing, so you don't burn it out. In the video I saw, you never turned off the laser. When you are using the TGP you should turn on the radar so it can stabilize, and automatically turn off the laser when you fly over the target, or it goes out of radar scan range.

Edited by Napillo
radar info

• uboats changed the title to [CHK] WMD7 Pod not lasing and moving
vor 12 Stunden schrieb Napillo:

You need to turn off the laser unless you are actively firing, so you don't burn it out. In the video I saw, you never turned off the laser. When you are using the TGP you should turn on the radar so it can stabilize, and automatically turn off the laser when you fly over the target, or it goes out of radar scan range.

I can understand that when i am not changing my WMD7 pod. I change that but nothing help. The pod can´t laser anymore. Changing weapon station, nothing help. Restart the complete plane. Nothing help. You understand the problem?

• uboats changed the title to [FIXED] WMD7 Pod not lasing and moving