Crystal will not stay off

Anybody else having problems with the Pimax Crystal not staying off when powered down whether being worn or not, whether switched off via the app or not.

I have been in touch with Pimax and they say a patch will come out but right now I cannot watch any videos on the pancake screen without having to physically disconnect the Crystal.

Wondering if anybody else is having the same problem.

i7700k OC to 4.8GHz with Noctua NH-U14S (fan) with AORUS RTX2080ti 11GB Waterforce. 32GDDR, Warthog HOTAS and Saitek rudders. HP Reverb.

My experience is that once the PC and any related power is switched off the headset stays shut down. 

if you intend to continue using your PC I recommend removing the battery while the headset lights are off and that ensures it’s off until you next want to use it. HTH 

Ryzen 5950X, MSI  RTX 3080TI, 1 TB SSD, 64GB 3600 MHZ DDR4 RAM, Pimax Crystal and 8KX KDMAS. WINWING F16EX Throttle: FSSB-R3-MKII ULTRA Base/TMWH Joystick: DCS: F16C

Both of those observations are true and correct, that said, surely by now we have a more conventional way of turning of the Crystal.😔

i7700k OC to 4.8GHz with Noctua NH-U14S (fan) with AORUS RTX2080ti 11GB Waterforce. 32GDDR, Warthog HOTAS and Saitek rudders. HP Reverb.