Gazelle rudder issues

Taildragger

I have recently discovered that the HOTAS joystick twist activates the rudder pedals, even though there is no assignment in the controls menu, therefore while using the rudder pedals I have, any slight twist on the joystick interferes and I cannot fly well. Repeat, I have no binding or binding option active on the control menu for the joystick twist (rudder). This does not happen on any other module and is confined only to the Gazelle.

Would be good to know if this is happening to anyone else with the Gazelle and a HOTAS joystick.

Thanks.

Edited by Taildragger

The most recent update this week has a category for Pilot and Co-Pilot now, so the default bindings will be pre-set in the Co-Pilot axis category - you're putting input on the co-pilot's rudder pedals. Open it up and delete them and you'll be good. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have that with my TH 16000 HOTAS. I figured out, that flight controls are also mapped to the ministick on the HOTAS,....even when the ministick has nothing mapped to it. I just mapped something to the axis to overcome that issue

• Like 1