Wingman unable to attack with GBU.

Yes it is. In the mission I put 1676 laser code for my flight, and let 1688 for the AI filght.  In the ME I set attack group and guided bombs for the AI. On my side I just put the waypoints to fly to the target. There were 2 Predators as JTAC, correctly setup with autolase script. My bombs where guided to the target. As i told my wingman to attack, he goes down with guns... I jumped into my wingman aircraft and dropped one GBU at my target, the GBU wasn't guided. The I went to the target of the AI flight (laser code 1688), and dropped  a GBU. It was guided to the target. So i can suppose that either if I configure a the laser code in the ME, my wingman stays on the default code. I now will make a try with in game JTAC instead of autolase to see if there is a difference. Also I will make some tests with other modules to see if it's related only with the F1, or a global "bug".

in fact, i just answered in the other thread with some details about the flight.

Hi

Just finished the test with the F1, the M2000 and the F18. None is able to drop GBU's neither with a DCS JTAC nor with autolase. So it's not related to the F1. The only way to make them to bomb with GBU is with their own designation pod. Same for the wingman, I couldn't make buddy lasing for him.