Compass showing wrong heading.

Did try the SU-25T today and did notice that when the heading did show 100 degree in the aircraft the F10 map did show that i was flying at a heading of 60. Anybody else notice this?

If this was in ground attack mode, you have to wait for system to align. Wait 3-4 minutes before moving on take off
On startup you mean!
Smartass off. I assume the alignment start when you power on, and is it okay to start up the engines during alignment?
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

Smartass off. I assume the alignment start when you power on, and is it okay to start up the engines during alignment?

I think it needs some time after you start engines. Tio be honest I am not sure even if this is realistic. E.g. if Su-25 had INS in the first place or was using radio/doppler navigation. E.g. it's kind of funny to have precise heading in NAV mode only to have imprecise when you switch to A/G. Kind of not logical.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MAXsenna said:

...I assume the alignment start when you power on, and is it okay to start up the engines during alignment?
Cheers!

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

You can start the engines and get everything set for taxi. You just can't move the aircraft until the alignment is complete or you'll have an issue.

• Like 1

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.