Can we ever expect a fix for the lag that 2.9 brought to some of us?

OK a new one to try, ive just removed the following with revo Uninstaller and I think it's helped!

Universal Holter rgb dram

Patriot viper m2 ssd rgb

Patriot viper dram rgb

I think there packages allowing rgb controller programs to control outdated hardware, it's hardware I never had, so I Uninstalled it, the amount of little stutters I had started having in other games has disappeared, take a look and give it a shot

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, LHP said:

OK a new one to try, ive just removed the following with revo Uninstaller and I think it's helped!

Universal Holter rgb dram

Patriot viper m2 ssd rgb

Patriot viper dram rgb

I think there packages allowing rgb controller programs to control outdated hardware, it's hardware I never had, so I Uninstalled it, the amount of little stutters I had started having in other games has disappeared, take a look and give it a shot

Don't have anything like that installed but thanks anyway.

Planes: A-10C/II - FC3 - F/A-18C - F-16c - F-5 - F-15E - F-4E

Helicopters: UH-1H Huey - KA-50 Black Shark - AH-64D

Maps: Sinai - Normandy 2.0 - Channel - Syria - Persian Gulf - South Atlantic

Extras: Supercarrier - WWII Asset Pack

PC SPECS: CPU, Intel i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz | MOBO, ASUS/Z87-A | MEMORY, HyperX FURY Series 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 Memory1833Mhz |GRAPHICS CARD, GIGABYTE RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6, 1920 Core, 1755Mhz | PSU, CoolerMaster Real Power Pro 1250W 80Plus | Flight Stick, Logitech X-56 | Rudder Pedals, Logitech G | O/S, Windows 10, 64bit | Hard Drives, Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB

And now, without me doing anything or touching a thing It's gone back to awful, ive been trying to stay positive about things but this is really starting to wear me down now. 

Update some time later....

And now it's back to OK, all I did was restart the program a few times during testing and then try the ST mode a few times then back to MT and its smooth, real smooth, I actually turned off vsync and just ran with the 60fps limit, ive never seen it so smooth, I don't really know what's up with it any more, has to be something in the game,

When It was running smooth inwas using %16 cpu, 5k of my 24k video memory and 41% of my ram. I don't know what to say. Apparently turning it off and on again and trying ST worked haha

https://youtu.be/2RBfQf-8lxs

Edited by LHP
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, LHP said:

And now, without me doing anything or touching a thing It's gone back to awful, ive been trying to stay positive about things but this is really starting to wear me down now. 

Update some time later....

And now it's back to OK, all I did was restart the program a few times during testing and then try the ST mode a few times then back to MT and its smooth, real smooth, I actually turned off vsync and just ran with the 60fps limit, ive never seen it so smooth, I don't really know what's up with it any more, has to be something in the game,

When It was running smooth inwas using %16 cpu, 5k of my 24k video memory and 41% of my ram. I don't know what to say. Apparently turning it off and on again and trying ST worked haha

https://youtu.be/2RBfQf-8lxs

I see you get those weird shadows on trees too.

Planes: A-10C/II - FC3 - F/A-18C - F-16c - F-5 - F-15E - F-4E

Helicopters: UH-1H Huey - KA-50 Black Shark - AH-64D

Maps: Sinai - Normandy 2.0 - Channel - Syria - Persian Gulf - South Atlantic

Extras: Supercarrier - WWII Asset Pack

PC SPECS: CPU, Intel i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz | MOBO, ASUS/Z87-A | MEMORY, HyperX FURY Series 32GB (4x8GB) DDR3 Memory1833Mhz |GRAPHICS CARD, GIGABYTE RTX 2060 6GB GDDR6, 1920 Core, 1755Mhz | PSU, CoolerMaster Real Power Pro 1250W 80Plus | Flight Stick, Logitech X-56 | Rudder Pedals, Logitech G | O/S, Windows 10, 64bit | Hard Drives, Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB

• 2 weeks later...

Returning back to DCS after being away for two months . On my return updated DCS to latest open beta patch and boy something not right .

My VR game play is in constant red  spikes . I had good performance in single thread before going away. No charge to computer setup apart from Windows 11 updates.  But I've lost total smoothness. 

The latest patch has broken some thing. 

Going to experiment with what I'm reading here ect . 

VR uses is the way to go . But DCS holding us back . Lol 😆

• Like 1

Gigabyte - X570 UD ~ Ryzen - 5600X @ 4.7 - Pulse - RX-6800 -  XPG 32:GB @ 3200 - VKB - Gunfighter 4 - STECs - Throttle - Crosswinds Rudders - Trackir 5 .

I'm a dot . Pico Nero 3 link VR . @ 4k

Win 11 Pro 64Bit .