ADF not working since last update

Hello !
Since last update ADF not working.
The needle doesn't move but I can hear the beacons (tone).
Is this a known bug or am I the only one?
Track or mission?

Sent from my SM-A536B using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, MAXsenna said:

Track or mission?

Track or mission ? I don't understand what you mind. (sorry if I'm misexpressing, my english is not perfect)
In every mission, campaign or even in the ADF training mission, my needle (the thin needle) doesn't move. It is very strange because I can hear the beacon when the "tone" is in "on" position. 

Track or mission ? I don't understand what you mind. (sorry if I'm misexpressing, my english is not perfect)
In every mission, campaign or even in the ADF training mission, my needle (the thin needle) doesn't move. It is very strange because I can hear the beacon when the "tone" is in "on" position. 
Right! When you exit a mission, you have a button/option to save a track. They will ALWAYS ask you for this. Because they will need it for the troubleshooting. So, when you save it, just drag and drop it into your bug report.
As for the mission, I wondered if it was the ADF training one. I'll test myself.
Cheers!

59 minutes ago, PhilZeph said:

Hello !
Since last update ADF not working.
The needle doesn't move but I can hear the beacons (tone).
Is this a known bug or am I the only one?

Something's up, that's for sure. But I believe that mission had issues in the past. Couldn't get a tone at all first, then I tuned to Batumi. Which's is were it is initially tuned to. I thinks the needle's stuck on the start position, but I could get it to move actually. It's kind of strange. 

ADF_en.miz_02032024_20-17.trk

Thank you Maxsenna !
So there is indeed a bug with the Gazelle ‘s ADF in this update… 
If it was working before this update, I'd say it is. I think I have the previous version still installed, if I find time, I might be able to compare.
Cheers!

Sorry for a bad translation of my English, I agree with Phil Zéph: I confirm that the gazelle's ADF was working BEFORE the update, it even worked too well to the extent that we received the "beacon" signal beyond 60Kms. In the description of the ADF mission that I left yesterday because on the servers the ADF no longer works since the update, they talk about a radius of 400m which seems to me to be very little! 😉

Edited by Chaprot
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

The patience requirements for this game varies from sky high to limitless.

ASUS ROG Strix B550-E GAMING - PNY GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming VERTO EPIC-X  - AMD Ryzen 9 5900X - 64Gb RAM - 2x2Tb M2 - Win11 - HP Reverb g2 - Oculus Quest 2 - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS - Thrustmaster Pendular Rudder - 2X Thrustmaster MFD Cougar

Have a similar issue with the NADIR Waypoint Bearing Needle. NADIR is giving the correct direction, but the Needle is pointing somewhere else. Funny only with the L. The M and the Minigun are working fine.

• Like 2