WinWing Orion2 HOTAS. Like Brand New.......SOLD

BuzzU

I have less than 2 hours of use use on this HOTAS. It has the 16EX (non shaker) joystick grip and the 15EX ll throttle grip with finger lifts. Orion2 throttle and joystick bases.

I'd like $390 +shipping

No haggling. It's a good price for a brand new HOTAS.

Sorry, I don't have a camera but it would just be a picture of a new HOTAS.

At my age I don't have the memory for combat sims. I'm going back to iRacing and GPL.

Edited by BuzzU

Buzz

Come on, I thought you weren’t haggling, even with yourself. 🙂

I reckon you should hold on to it for a bit. What are you gonna use if and when you just feel like a fly, maybe in a month or so?

My memory’s pretty bad too and I can’t work out a lot of stuff on here but I enjoy flying about. I don’t mean to be funny, I just know the feeling.

• Like 2

I can't believe there's so many views and no interest. I'm selling this and the Trackir because of family emergency and really need the money. Isn't it a good price for something I hardly used?

How about $350?

I paid $500

Buzz

it is a good price if you ask me. I think this forum is a very narrow platform though: at the time of writing the thread got under 250 views, and that includes all the times you looked at it as well. also, no pictures... you are a veteran here so I don't doubt you have possession of the actual item. but in many forums pictures are mandatory when listing to confirm exactly that. 

when all fails you can eBay (yes, the fees suck...) I see  an auction for 16EX shaker there, will give you an idea of price when it ends in 3 days, https://www.ebay.com/itm/266710547578?itmmeta=01HRSGWWYQQSN1WVHB369Y2589 (he also listed a throttle)

I was playing with the idea of getting WW joystick with the 16EX grip. let me know if you are considering selling just the joy separately. I don't mean to squeeze you during hurting times but i just don't have a need for another throttle, I already have a spare sitting on shelf for few years now...

Edited by agrasyuk

Anton.

My pit build thread .

Simple and cheap UFC project

Thanks for your post. However, I doubt i'll break up the HOTAS.

As for a picture. I've sold a lot of stuff on this forum in the 20 years i've been here with no complaints. I'm also a Christian and wouldn't cheat anybody. I just have no use for a camera. I could show my receipt from WW.

Buzz

There are also several facebook groups and subreddits for buying/selling flight sim gear. I find a lot more activity (both items posted and items being sold) on those platforms compared to here.

Self-build Gaming PC: i9 13900K ASUS ROG Strix RTX 4080, 128GB DDR5 5200MHz, NVMe Samsung 990 Pro m.2 SSD x3, Corsair Virtuoso SE Wireless headset

Sim Gear: Winwing Orion 2 Throttle base with F-16EX and F-15EX II grips, Winwing Orion 2 MFSSB base with F-16EX grip. Winwing Skywalker pedals, Winwing ICP and 3x MFD's with panels. MonsterTech Mounting hardware, TrackIR, Meta Quest 3

Official Modules: NTTR, Syria, Sinai, Persian Gulf, Normandy, Combined Arms, Super Carrier, FC3, F-15E, F-16C

• BuzzU changed the title to WinWing Orion2 HOTAS. Like Brand New.......SOLD