[Multicrew] desync problems

Hello Polychop,

thank you for the last update. My mate and I have a lot of fun flying multicrew in the Gazelle.
We have some desync problems when flying multicrew and I want to ask if its a problem on our side or a known bug:

NADIR:
When the pilot switches the NADIR Parameter Selector counterclockwise with left mouse click it is syncronised correctly with the copilot.
If he uses rightclick to switch it clockwise it is not synced when switching from PP to BUT.
For the copilot it stays on PP and is desyncronised.
If the Copilot switches the knob in both directions it is always synced.

DOORS:
When the copilot uses Rctrl+c to open or close the doors, the doors don´t open or close for the pilot.
When the pilot uses Rctrl+c to open and close the doors it is syncronised.

NADIR:
Sometimes we get problems when the pilot enters Coordinates in the NADIR.
It seems that when he deletes numbers it is sometimes misses buttons presses.
Resulting in different remaining numbers on the display leading to complete different coordinations for pilot and copilot.
We are not shure why and when this happens. Maybe it happens if the pilot presses the buttons very fast.
maybe a double click with the mouse is not syncronised if it happens to fast.

Does these things happen to others?
Are these known bugs or do we somethign wrong?

Thank you for your answer in advance

Sry english is not my first language. Hope you understand my problems, if not please ask.

Edited by gaspasar

• 2 weeks later...

We had desync tonight with the NADIR. CPG changed WP and on his side it was fine (NADIR in BUT mode, bearing and distance shown), but my side (right seat) showed the longitude line (bottom) flashing still as if he never finished entering it. I had to redo the WP from the right seat to show the correct lat/long and get bearing/distance on the ADI. Seems to happen more often than not with the NADIR.

Edited by Spetz

Posted (edited)

thx for the reply. that happen to us multiply times as mentioned above.
Could you check the next time you fly multicrew if you a also have the rightclick-PP-to-BUT desync? this one is always occuring.

meanwhile we also found a desync on the light panel. with the middle switch. It is not synced for one person. but i forgot who it is.

could some developer answer if these are known bugs?
Or maybe we are the only ones flying multicrew....

Edited by gaspasar

Hi there, thanks for reporting. This is a known issue. Especially the NADIR needs a total overhaul to be truly multicrew compatible and that will happen at some point but is a rather large project. In the mean time what you can do is press and hold the nadir buttons slightly longer. We've just started a complete multicrew overhaul involving all systems and devices, again a very complex and time consuming project that will need some development time. 

• Thanks 1

Community Manager Account

DrummerNL

[TABLE]

[/TABLE]

Discord - Facebook - Gazelle sitreps

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

today i tried sa342L with a buddy. i think it has been mentioned or reported.. basically the armament panel with the two red safety covers would disappear and turn into the UHF radio stack during a multicrew play session. the first flight, i didnt arm the missiles, so the rest of the flight my buddy couldn't shoot the HOT3 and the aramament panel turned into a UHF panel so, no way to turn on.. second time we hopped in a SA342L and immediately flipped up red cover toggled on missile.. and set knob to M, and during this flight we were able to fire HOT3 (the armament panel becomes a UHF radio half way in flight. during these sessions we did alot of hopping out and request to join, because we suspect major  desync issues

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179