Custom Kneeboards?

Jetliner

This is probably a terribly basic post and I apologize but I searched and couldn't find a definitive answer.

If I were to create and install custom kneeboard images to my aircraft - would those follow me into any MP mission with that aircraft?  Often I will join servers with little to zero kneeboard information about the goings on, or high resolution maps.  Also it would be nice to have quick reference checklists and the like.  If I create new kneeboard pages will these follow me into every server or are kneeboards overwritten by whatever the server has for kneeboards already?

Thanks all!

Yes, if you have custom kneeboards in your saved games folder, you'll be able to see it on every server. they will appear in addition to the server mission embedded kneeboards.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!

7 hours ago, Maverick87Shaka said:

Yes, if you have custom kneeboards in your saved games folder, you'll be able to see it on every server. they will appear in addition to the server mission embedded kneeboards.

Thanks, Maverick!