DCS MT can not run in VR with Pico Connect BETA !?

Was anyone successful running DCS with the new Pico Connect BETA software in PICO OS 5.9.x ?

DCS MT works fine in VR using Ggodin's Virtual Desktop but I can't play DCS in VR using the new PICO Connect softwares. 

Using the latest (BETA) PICO Connect software 10.0.x though DCS either hangs or starts DCS in 2D.

I am using DCS (as well as IL-2 Sturmovic 's standalone versions) bought on the respective websites (not Steam).

I would love to get DCS and IL-2 running with PICO Connect to compare visuals and performance versus Virtual Desktop Ultra and Godlike settings.

Thanks for your input. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ,can get it to load in VR, but when try instant mission it crashes and generates crash log I sent it to Eagle  Dynamics. Ps that is with WiFi, will try usb connection tomorrow. Will let you know how it goes .Vector1

Metabox Laptop i9 13900HX, RTX 4060, 32GB 4800 MHz DDR4 RAM, 2GB SSD, Pico4 VR Headset WinWing Orion 2 Hotas, F15E Strike Eagle handles, F16EX Viper Joystick.

Hi , found the problem , was running XRNS , that's why it was crashing when loading mission , even though Pico Connect uses OpenXR , it still uses SteamVR , so XRNS is not compatible with Steam ! , without XRNS running it works OK. I am going to try VRNS to see if that works with Pico Connect , Also as a comparison with Virtual Desktop  I use Godlike, getting similar results with same settings in DCS, only difference is Pico Connect hasn't got Godlike , I use Ultra in that .  PS I noticed Pico Connect only uses half the Wi-Fi Bandwidth Virtual Desktop does? Also you have to have SteamVR installed on your Computer!

Metabox Laptop i9 13900HX, RTX 4060, 32GB 4800 MHz DDR4 RAM, 2GB SSD, Pico4 VR Headset WinWing Orion 2 Hotas, F15E Strike Eagle handles, F16EX Viper Joystick.

On 3/29/2024 at 2:09 AM, Vector1 said:

Hi , found the problem , was running XRNS , that's why it was crashing when loading mission , even though Pico Connect uses OpenXR , it still uses SteamVR , so XRNS is not compatible with Steam ! , without XRNS running it works OK. I am going to try VRNS to see if that works with Pico Connect , Also as a comparison with Virtual Desktop  I use Godlike, getting similar results with same settings in DCS, only difference is Pico Connect hasn't got Godlike , I use Ultra in that .  PS I noticed Pico Connect only uses half the Wi-Fi Bandwidth Virtual Desktop does? Also you have to have SteamVR installed on your Computer!

oh please give me fix. 

I Launch Pico Connect > Launch SteamVR > Pick MT Steam VR > Result = DCS in desktop mode within SteamVR....

Works fine in non MT but laggy.

Have you got SteamVR installed , Also I use SkateZilla's updater app to auto open SteamVR , before DCS opens When I open  Steam from inside Pico Connect desktop I can't get DCs to open. Hope that helps .